Number 25 On Oyster is a recently renovated and beautifully decorated holiday home, situated in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks. Umhlanga remains a highly popular seaside resort with its wide and sandy beaches lined with exclusive hotels and apartment blocks. The beaches are filled with umbrellas and sun worshippers, whilst locals enthusiastically walk the promenade at sundown.
The house has five spacious bedrooms, sleeping a total of 10 guests comfortably. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have three en-suite bathrooms. The house has a beautifully manicured garden and a private swimming pool for some fun in the sun as well as outside dining and lounging areas. A modern, white-topped, open-plan kitchen looks onto a spacious lounge and dining area. There is plenty of parking with shade for three vehicles. The house is serviced daily, except on Sundays. All bedding, bath and beach towels are provided as well as a wide selection of baby equipment. Laundry facilities are available. We are animal friendly for pets up to 20 kg in weight.
Gateway Shopping Centre, one of the biggest shopping centres in the country, means that staying in Umhlanga one has little reason to venture elsewhere. The O’Connor Promenade that stretches from Durban View Park all the way to Breakers and the start of the Umhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve, provides a wonderful way to stretch one’s legs right at the sea. Have a walk past the famous Umhlanga Lighthouse and explore the numerous restaurants.
1. NO SMOKING in the house;
2. No eating and/or drinking in bedrooms;
3. No pets allowed in bedrooms and/or on chairs;
4. No raucous parties and/or large visitor groups;
5. No excessive noise levels especially at night;
6. Kindly switch off air-conditioners and lighting when not required;
7. Alarm to be activated when away from premises (insurance requirement);
8. Access for pool, garden and general maintenance to be allowed;
9. Please don’t feed monkeys;
10. Check-out time strictly 09:30 hrs.