Clean and quite Accommodation, Superb Food and Quality Service in Action . . . but to suit your pocket and your personal needs
Slowly, the emphasis has shifted from all kinds of gimmicks and unnecessary luxuries to the friendly reception and service of guests. . . Heartfelt and warm that makes people feel at home.
At Gooseberry this is something we are very close to. Even strangers for the first time, dare not to be neglected.
NB – but please note the following:
1. We do not guarantee specific requested rooms
2. Meals are optional and not included in the room tariff
3. Full English breakfast is served @ R85 pp and full dinner @ R155 pp. However, other economical options are available.
4. Clean, private and straightforward Accommodation, Fresh Home-cooked meals and Personal Service in Action, but at rates that suit their pockets that fit into their tight budgets and basic accommodation needs. Our service delivery is on three levels:
The three levels are:
Top Level Service with two comfortable and more luxury rooms that provides almost 5 star service, aimed at the more finicky and choosy guest;
Standard Level Service with 3x rooms in this class for those individuals that require a standard room. They just want to kick off their shoes, unwind and relax;
Contractor’s Level Service with 2x duplex units, consisting of 4x rooms that sleep up to eight people. This is ideal for sport and working groups on a low budget.
All our rooms come with en-suite bathrooms and private entrances, We can promise you a place to stay, similar to what you are used to at home – no frills or excessive extras.
Guests should notice that OUR RESERVATION POLICY IS FIRST-RESERVED-FIRST-SERVED, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY WHEN ACCEPTED. However, we do not guarantee specific requested rooms, but we will allocate you in the best available room, with a full description of the facilities. For this reason, it happens sometimes that guests are accommodated in alternative rooms. We understand that we can’t be everything to everybody, and we will probably
Since all our rooms come with en-suite bathrooms and private entrances, are clean and comfortable, we promise you a place to stay, similar to what you are used to at home – no frills or excessive extras.
But before you decide just how easy this decision is to make, here are a few things you deserve that might help:
• Save! Because our popular, full English breakfast, lunch and dinners are on request, it means that you only pay for what is required – quotation does not include meals or the booking fee of your travel agent.
• Unwind! There is sufficient open and covered parking on the premises
• Relax! Colour TV, including two DSTV channels in the rooms.
• Enjoy! Tea and coffee making facilities with a rusk or two.
• Communicate! Credit card machine, Telephone, FREE WiFi, fax and E-mail.
• Take advantage! Laundry service. Car wash. Tennis Court
• Realize! You get real value for money – ALWAYS PUTTING YOU FIRST!!
Provide us with: Your mobile telephone number/s and detail of any special dietary requirements.
Because meals are optional, means that you can save some money if you don’t require meals.
We know that you have a choice. For that reason, we trust that this is adequate info for you to make the right choice.
Deon & Linda
GooseBerry - The Place To Stay
NB OUR RESERVATION POLICY IS FIRST-RESERVED-FIRST-SERVED, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
disclaimer-Neither the owners of GooseBerry nor any holding, parent, subsidiary, affiliated or associated company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury of, or damage to YOUR person and/or belongings or death whatsoever and you indemnify GooseBerry accordingly. The owners of GooseBerry furthermore do not accept liability for any actions, errors or omissions on the part of any employee or Supplier, which may be prejudicial to YOU or result in loss in any way or form whatsoever.
Family friendly: Elegant Accommodation, Superb Food and Quality Service in Action to suit your pocket and personal needs. A place to stay, similar to what you are used to at home – no frills or excessive extras.