The seaside suburb of Oslo Beach is known for its hot summers and surfing opportunities. It is also where Bay Tide Lodge is situated, the ideal stopover for business and leisure guests visiting the town of Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal.
This lovely lodge has three comfortably furnished units. The bed configurations and bathroom types differ, but all units have living areas and fully equipped kitchens for all your self-catering needs. Guests can wake up to stunning sea views, and fall asleep to the sounds of waves crashing onto the beach.
The property has a heated pool for guests to enjoy. Late evening provides the perfect time to relax with a drink from the bar, or unwind on the wooden deck. Guests have direct access to the beach which is the ideal place to appreciate the sunny weather, and while away lazy afternoons.
• Please note that a bed and breakfast rate can be arranged on request;
• A per person rate can also be arranged on request;
• Please note that smoking is only allowed in designated areas;
• We are a pet-friendly establishment. However please arrange with the establishment prior to arrival should you wish to bring along a pet;
• Beachwear worn to the beach must be rinsed at the beach shower prior to entering the swimming pool or accommodation units to prevent excessive sand build-up in our facilities.