Home in the quiet country town of Dordrecht, 97 Grey Street B&B / SC offers a relaxing weekend away or comfortable night’s stay when en-route.
Dordrecht lies nestled in the Stormberg Mountains, between Middelburg and Mthatha, and prides itself in its number of historical sites, buildings and farming community. Guests can visit the unique 1873 colonial country bed and breakfast and museum display with turn-of-the-century furniture and clothing.
The bed and breakfast offers a lot of Old World charm with the luxury of modern amenities and conveniences. Accommodation comprises seven en-suite bedrooms, of which two sleep four and have self-catering and DStv facilities. A grand living room with fireplace and DStv offers a nice place to meet and share the day’s events, while if you’re looking for a quiet corner, the cool garden offers many. Outside there are secure parking facilities.
Wi-Fi is available on request, and accommodation is pet friendly.
Conference Venues: 14 Delegates can be accommodated at a time. We then do all the catering and if required we can do teas as well.
1. We are not VAT registered
2. We require payment before guests check-in
3. Check-in time is from 2pm to 4.30pm. For late check-in please make arrangements.
4. Check-out time is 10am. Special arrangements need to be made for late check outs.
5. This is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking facilities are available. Smoking in the rooms constitutes a fine.
6. In-yard parking is available free of charge.
7. The premises are alarm protected.
8. No refunds
9. Enjoy your stay