Situated above Marine Drive in Margate, Lemnos offers good sea views and is within walking distance to the beach. It is conveniently close to the bustling town with a wide selection of restaurants and takeaways, beachfront cocktail bars and nightclubs, and seasonal street and beach entertainment - while being just far enough to offer quiet relaxation at the end of the day.
This spacious apartment, with tasteful and comfortable furnishings, offers great sea views from the second floor, but is accessed from the rear up only a couple of steps. The large covered balcony is great for relaxing and entertaining on the comfortable chairs or patio suite while enjoying the private braai and the views of whales breaching.
The open plan living area has a large kitchen with a dining table, over a granite breakfast counter to a comfortable lounge area that adjoins the balcony through sliding doors. The kitchen is fully equipped for all your day-to-day cooking needs and has a convenient washing machine and tumble dryer. The lounge has a flatscreen television with selected DSTV channels (Family bouquet) and a DVD player.
The two bedroom, two bathroom unit comfortably accommodates six guests - the sea facing main bedroom (double bed) has sliding doors onto the balcony and an en-suite washroom (shower), the second bedroom has two singles beds and there is a comfortable pull-out sleeper couch in the lounge area. The second washroom has a bath.
The unit is allocated a single lock-up garage and there is guest and trailer parking available in the complex which is accessed through remote electric gates. The secure unit has burglar bars/trellis gates throughout and a safe for your valuables. All bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels. Daily servicing is available on request. The complex is 200m walking distance to the sea and private beaches, and 700m walking distance to Margate main beach and town.
- This is a four to six-sleeper unit, overcrowding is not permitted. No pets are permitted.
- No towels are provided. Linen is provided for the beds but not for sleeper couches. Toilet paper, hand and dishwashing soap is provided, but not replenished during your stay. No other toiletries or cleaning materials are provided.
- The unit is allocated one parking garage, additional guest parking is available on a first come first served basis.
- The final quote excludes a refundable breakage deposit of R500, payable directly to the establishment prior to arrival and refundable, less any deductions, within seven days of departure. You take responsibility and agree to pay for any damages or losses, howsoever caused, during your stay. Prior to arrival you agree to complete and sign an indemnity and acknowledgement of house/complex rules and you take responsibility for any fines issued by the complex for contraventions of rules such as noise, overcrowding, parking, etc.
- This is a privately owned self catering residential apartment, no meals, resort facilities or reception is available. The unit is not serviced/cleaned unless by prior arrangement, subject to availability and additional fee.
- Early check-in (before 14h00) and late check-out (after 09h00) must be arranged in advance, subject to availability and additional fee.
- In the event of this unit being unavailable, for whatsoever reason, we reserve the right to offer alternative similar accommodation or offer a full refund, less SafariNow commissions. No refunds or discounts are given for complex or unit amenities or facilities which are not working or otherwise unavailable during your stay.
- Any balance of the accommodation charges, the breakage deposit and any optional extras is payable 30 days prior to arrival, failing which we reserve the right to resell the accommodation and cancel your booking.